Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Now that I am no longer pregnant I have noticed a dramatic change in my skin. I noticed it the morning after I delivered, my hormones had gone crazy over night. My hormone change was probably the only thing I had prepared myself for. 

Thank goodness for getting educated on Murad because it really did save my skin. 

Below are a few products that are helping save my skin. Don't let the individual lines fool you, each has something unique to offer regardless of their initial impression.


{Renewing Cleansing Oil: This is a gentle cleanser that draws out the dirt while leaving your skin soft. I generally use it as a pre-cleanser because it helps start the process of smoothing your skin.}

{AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser: This gem is the epitome of all cleansers. With the powers of salicylic, lactic, and glycolic acids it polishes the skin while improving cell turnover. The skin is insanely smooth after cleansing.}

{Rapid Collagen Infusion: Being a 20 something it might seem crazy to start using collagen, but in a personal opinion now is a very optimal time. Collagen builds off of preexisting collagen. I am still relatively young and coming off of some intense hormones that made me look my best, there is no better way to keep that glow than with this product.}

{Age Balancing Moisturizer: The name may fool you, but this product packs a punch. It is incredible for hormone imbalanced people. The line it derives from is all about adjusting those devilish hormones, so this was definitely my life saver postpartum.}



No comments:

Post a Comment